Saturday 24 December 2011

The Beginning-Genisis

I have been typing and deleting this introduction for a good 30 minutes now. I must say i am a tit bit nervous cause between me and you, i really want to make it work and how can i forget, sound intelligent too.

let me make these promises to you as a reader slash follower slash stalker

1. i will write from the heart, more especially the aorta
2. i will not steal people's work( my wife would kill me, and i mean literally but some of my friends do, thieves!!!
3. i will give credit due or not
4. i am a born again Christian, so i will praise God,Encourage people and give my testimonies
5. i will talk politics until i get a multimillion rand tender and a big goverment post
6. i will talk about social issues too ( whatever that means in your world)
7. i will tell you of my past, present and future in a fun, breathtaking but honest way

yours sincerely

Mahlatse Rathelele ka Mathebula

No comments:

Post a Comment