Monday 6 August 2012

First born

It's the second week since that great day I learnt about your coming.

The past weekend our friend Odwa organized us a surprise party to welcome us (newly weds) to Gauteng, it was great, we had fun, spoke and laughed a lot.

On the home front: I can't believe I get to watch your mom's tummy changing in shape and form, it excites me to know you are growing in there buddy.

I am still overwhelmed, excited and very grateful.
I am forever evaluating my life, auditing ,changing here and there positioning myself to be a great Dad.

I am applying myself differently at work, working smart as if you are watching.
I am gonna make you proud, I am already proud to know you are on your way.

Your mom, my wife: i can't wait for our fighting for her attention, oh! She calls me papi and you will too and I will call you papi.

So papi I will write again next Monday.
I am watching you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment