Friday 8 March 2013

A week to go


The count down began some time back, now I am counting hours,
Approximately 144 hours to go.

Your maternal grandmother was here on the 6/03/13 and left on the 7/03/13 just for final touch ups, she just wanted to see that all was in order before the big day, your paternal grandmother can't stop calling, she is excited and cautious.

Your maternal gran is a midwife so she knows the ins and outs, your mother calls us virgin parents, so we do need an overseer here and there.


I had a chat with your mother she reckons we are your fans first, then your parents,
we hope when you land this would have changed, we should be parents first.
It is the excitement and the joy that you bring to us that makes the lines blurry.

Your mom says its the last Friday of our lives without you,
She says no more table for two, we are three.

Your mom is concerned about losing her name because from now on she will be referred to as MmaMotheo, I am cool with it son, nothing is cooler than being referred to by the champion kid's name.

Hey I am thrilled and can't comprehend what God has done for me,
I am beyond words thrilled,
Now and then I catch myself smiling at the clouds,
Son we are going to have so much fun

Just received a all from uncle Odwa Shenxane,
your mom sent him a message saying there was two and now three, so he got confused,
you are only arriving next week the 15/03/13

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment