Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mot the champ

I love my wife and adore my son.
I literally catch myself gazing at you with disbelief, I thinking I am dreaming.
My son is handsome, energetic, intelligent and easy.

I have in the past hallucinated about what I will do when you get here, I am so amped to be the coolest dad around, you are six months now, I insist on not using baby talk with you, I insist on communicating in Tsonga,Pedi and English.

You are six months yet display the attributes of one day becoming a great man, you have started noticing us ' mom and dad' , recognizing our voices too.

Depending on who you ask between me and your moms, you have started saying 'papa'.
Mom is in Limpopo to finalize her Msc degree, she left today(Thursday) and will be back on Sunday, it is just the two of us these four days, Tomorrow (Friday) I am taking you along to my office.

It's all love from me son

No comments:

Post a Comment